At The Ethical Beauty Expert, we want to make your online shopping experience as seamless as possible. Our returns policy is outlined below.
Change of mind
We are happy to provide a store credit, refund or an exchange on any items that are unused, unopened and returned in the same condition as they were bought within 30 days of purchase. Please note we do not refund delivery costs. We are happy to exchange products and can cover the shipping cost for your replacements.
- All returns must be received within 30 days.
- All items must be unused and product packaging must also be received intact with no tears or blemishes.
- We strongly advise returning your order with tracking as we can’t be responsible for items that go missing before they reach us.
- Credits and returns will be processed within 7 days of receipt.
- We do not refund delivery costs.
- Exchanges and credit notes are available.
Damaged or incorrect items
If your item is damaged or faulty or you believe the product is incorrect, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description, and any photos you can provide as soon as possible.
We cannot accept returns or process a refund for a product you use that you have sensitivities to or are allergic to. We put the full list of ingredients on our website so please look at these carefully. We are very happy to answer any questions about our products if you need advice – please feel free to contact us via email.
Returns will need to be sent to:
Ethical Beauty Expert
Meadowview 375 Wildes Meadow Road
Wildes Meadow NSW 2577
To return an item to us for any of the above reasons, please contact us at email@example.com and you will be responded to asap!